ANDA (Alfred Nzo Development Agency) in partnership with the Service SETA hereby invite Unemployed Individuals who reside within the Alfred Nzo Jurisdiction to apply for ARTISANS APPRENTICESHIP LEADING TO TRADE TEST on National Certificate: Community Development: PLUMBING:
• Umzimvubu Local Municipality 6
• Mbizana Local Municipality 6
• Ntabankulu Local Municipality 7
• Matatiele Local Municipality 6
• The applicant must be Unemployed.
• Must be a Permanent Resident of Alfred Nzo Region
• Applicants must not be current beneficiaries of a similar public sector programme
• Interested applicants /candidates need to Submit the Following Documents:
Proof of Residence from ward councillor / Traditional Leaders
Certified copy of Grade12/ NQF Level 3
Certified copy of identity document (l.D)
Candidate must obtain NQF Level 2 in plumbing
Certified copy of Higher Certificate, Diploma or Degree in plumbing
The Agency is Targeting:
• 4% of candidates who live with disabilities (attach proof disability)
• 40% of candidates will be females.
The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Closing Date: 13 August 2018
Applications to be hand delivered to the following address:
• Attention: Chief Executive Officer
• Alfred Nzo Development Agency, Umzimvubu Goat Complex, Hospital Road, Mount Ayliff
LATE FAXED AND EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. All Enquiries should be directed to Ms F Nketshisa in the Programmes Department Telephone Number 039 492 0011.
Ingonyama: Madzikane II T. Diko
Chief Executive Officer