ANDA (Alfred Nzo Development Agency) in partnership with the Service SETA hereby invite Unemployed Individuals who reside within the Alfred Nzo Jurisdiction to apply for Internship Programme:
• Umzimvubu Local Municipality
• Mbizana Local Municipality
• Ntabankulu Local Municipality
• Matatiele Local Municipality
• The applicant must be Unemployed.
• Must be a Permanent Resident of Alfred Nzo Region
• Applicants must not be current beneficiaries of a similar public sector programme
• Interested applicants /candidates need to Submit the Following Documents:
Proof of Residence from ward councillor / Traditional Leaders
Certified copy of Grade12/ NQF Level 3
Certified copy of identity document (l.D)
Certified copy of Higher Certificate, Diploma or Degree
The Agency is Targeting:
• 4% of candidates who live with disabilities (attach proof disability)
• 40% of candidates will be females.
The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Closing Date: 13 August 2018
Applications to be hand delivered to the following address:
• Attention: Chief Executive Officer
• Alfred Nzo Development Agency, Umzimvubu Goat Complex, Hospital Road, Mount Ayliff
LATE FAXED AND EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. All Enquiries should be directed to Ms F Nketshisa in the Programmes Department Telephone Number 039 492 0011.
Ingonyama: Madzikane II T. Diko
Chief Executive Officer