JOB PURPOSE: As an Executive Manager of ANDA, the Executive Manager Programmes will assume executive-level accountability for the attraction and promotion of investment in development projects, trade and investment promotion, economic infrastructure development, business development and management of strategic municipal business assets.
• Matric Certificate
• A degree in Economics, Development Economics, Business Management, a relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent.
• Certificate of Financial Municipal Management
• Minimum 5year senior and middle management relevant experience of which at least (02) years at Senior Management level and (03) years at Middle management level
• Knowledge of procurement function
• Good understanding of Local Government legislation
• Knowledge of Municipal Finance Management Act
• Knowledge of the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework
• Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and related legislation
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Personal credibility and professionalism
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Marketing skills and fundraising and negotiation skills
• Certificate in Management Development (MFM) is an added advantage
• Valid driver’s license.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Development Economics, Business Management or equivalent • A postgraduate qualification will be and added advantage • Certificate Programme in Management Development • Municipal Finance Management Programme • A minimum of Five years’ experience in an Executive Management level.